Our mission at PASS Institute is to prepare qualified students in the field of healthcare services through a combination of theoretical and clinical education. Students are provided opportunities to develop skills in team building, critical thinking, cultural sensitivity, and fosters affective growth in providing care and responding to the needs of a diverse service population.
Our objective is to promote professional growth and life-long learning with emphasis on ethical behavior in all aspects of the educational experience and beyond.
1) To ensure student meets and achieve their educational goals
2) To embrace a culturally diverse learning environment
3) To promote education that supports the need of the community
4) To be known for providing excellence in education
5) To prepare student become independent and accountable in their field of practice
6) To embrace community involvement by continuing scholarship program to local high school
Antonio Saucelo BSN, RN
Portia Saucelo BSN, MSN, FNP-BC
Ruth Taglorin LVN
Tina Toman LVN