A cost effective way of recruting our students to become your potential employees. Our students are experienced working with an elderly in a skilled Nursing Facility.
To be included in our preferred Employers, there is a nominal fee of 99.00 per month. For more information please call Tony at 925-783-4059.
NOW HIring !!!!!!
AEGIS OF PLEASANT HILL
DO YOU WANT A JOB YOU WILL LOVE?
We are seeking positive, fun, compassionate people who enjoy working with seniors.
If you have the desire to make life better for others then this is the job for you!
We are currently accepting applications for the position of CAREGIVER.
• Provide excellent personal care to residents including bathing, grooming,
dressing, toileting & incontinence care, transfers/mobility, and eating
• Encourage all residents to be as independent as possible in self-care
• Report all changes in resident condition to assigned supervisor according
• Serve and accommodate residents and guests in the dining room
• Participate in all required training sessions and in-services
• Perform light upkeep of the residents’ apartments and the community’s common
areas as assigned
• Experience working with seniors preferred
• Experience providing direct care, specifically in an Assisted Living setting, a plus
• Ability to work as a team and communicate effectively with co-workers, residents,
For additional company information please visit our website at www.aegisliving.com.
Áegis of Pleasant Hill
1660 Oak Park Blvd.
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
(925) 939-2700 work
(619) 206-8583 mobile
NOW HIRING !!!!
CALL 510-287-8488 or send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Title: Direct Support Professional (DSP) Reports to: Home Administrator
Status: Non-exempt/Hourly Wage: $16.00/hour starting wage, wage increases to $18.50/hour based on worked hours and performance
PLUS medical/dental, HSA employer contribution, EAP, vacation, sick leave, flex days and more!
Scope: A Direct Support Professional (DSP) works closely with the residents of Alegria homes, who are individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. They are medically fragile and present behavioral challenges. The DSP supports each residents in achieving and maintaining the highest possible quality of life. Responsibilities
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY to work with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a small home setting. Here is your chance to utilize the skills you have learned in your program. We have a 1:2 staff to client ratio! We also have a skilled team of professionals including an RN, Behavioral Consultants, Massage Therapist, Music Therapist, Dietician, and Holistic Chef. Alegria offers a supportive work environment and focuses on helping each individual to reach their full potential. Come join our team!
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alegria Community Living - www.alegriacl.org